Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So sad

So I found out today I am allergic to some of my favorite things :( they include CHOCOLATE, vanilla, orange juice, cake, wine, ketchup, cupcakes, and a few other things. I'm allergic to this one ingredient that is in all of these items! So it makes me wonder what is really in the things I'm eating! I now have to read all the labels of my foods! I believe a few trips to whole foods will be in my routine even more now!!!! It really is amazing what is in there!

So I'm trying not to be too bummed but I love ketchup with almost everything and I drink orange juice everyday!!!! What girl doesn't like chocolate? I also am a huge frozen yogurt eater and this ingredient is in ice cream so hope I can still eat my frozen yogurt! These little shops have been popping up everywhere with serve your own yogurt and get your own topping from the topping bar and then you pay for it by how much it weighs. Most of the yogurt they serve at these places is actually good yogurt for you and it's fat free and sugar free :) see why I'm addicted?


What are some of your favorite things to eat for desert that doesn't include chocolate or vanilla?

3 comments:

  1. Ughhh that sucks! Sadly I think I would be most mad about the wine! I love froyo and go all the time! Hopefully you can still eat it! I love whole foods brand of pomegranate soda. I love whole foods I guess you have more of a reason to shop there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long list, but you will adjust. I love strawberry ice cream!! I hope that's not included.

    ReplyDelete