Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer Must Haves

I love summer- one of my favorite times of the year!!!!!


Love this anchor bathing suit from Old Navy!!!



Sperry's any color!!!!


Any good pair of shorts :) they can be dressed up or down!!!!


Cute tank tops: I have this and a few similar to this tank top and love anything nautical :)


My favorite towel Lacoste and anchors :) bought it at a local discount store for 15 dollars!!!!



Some good reading!




You must always use a good sunscreen!!!!!



One of my favorite additions for this spring/summer: vineyard vines anchor flip flops :)

What are some of the things you cant live without for summer?




3 comments:

  1. All must haves!! And I'll add a new pair of shades to the list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your essentials! I can't live without croakies, a cold Diet Dr. Pepper or Sun-In!

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Welcome to the world of blogging--you'll love it! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm LOVING all the anchor stuff!!! I'm a Delta Gamma so of course I love anchors! That towel is fabulous and I need to stop into old navy to check out that suit! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete