Monday, March 28, 2011

Stressed!!!!

I am beyond stressed looking for a place to live in the fall!!!! Pictures make everything look okay online! I was trying to save money on a trip back up to Michigan to look at places, but I think I might have to give in and plan a trip :(

I would love to go back up and enjoy the town, but the idea of hunting down an apartment does not sound so fun!!!! Im excited to decorate the place once Im up there!!!! I was thinking beachy/ prep.


I love, love, love my bedding!


My favorite thing in my room besides all my pictures! An old leather chair that was once my great uncle's. I made the blanket (a lot of work, blood, sweat and a few tears ) Its made of old sorority shirts.

(missing is my home-made bulletin board with Lilly print and a look alike sign that my sorority used in recruitment is now hanging in my room :) Lilly of course!


My Wish List for My New Place:


New Bedding!!!


Lilly Shower Curtain :)


I would love this to be my living room!

What are some of your favorite home decorations?


5 comments:

  1. Where did you find that bedding on your wish list?? It's gorgeous! I have a similar pattern right now but it's teal.

    Also, I totally understand how you're feeling with trying to find a place. I'm going through the same thing for next fall :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.poshtots.com/Bedding/Childrens-Bedding/Bedding-for-Girls/Pink-Taffy-Bedding/15/225/1333/18599/poshproductdetail.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=prod&utm_content=froogle_18599&utm_campaign=froogle

    Its 700 dollars- but a girl can dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shower curtain--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate I recently just found my place for the fall and am starting to decorate it and it really stressing me out!

    Pottery Barn has a lot of cute living room stuff and Ikea is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog today and thought I would say hi!! Your blog is so cute! I am also new to the blogging world, so I am still trying to figure everything out. I just graduated from UF undergrad and loved seeing gator stuff on your blog!

    ReplyDelete