Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First Blog

Im in LOVE with the blogging world!!!! Theres a few things I must explain- I have the worst grammer and I am a very bad speller!!!! Weird because Im going to law school in the fall.....

I am a 26 year old soon to be law school student :)

I love anything with anchors, Lilly, and anything preppy!!!!! I am a girly girl!!! I love anything pink with glitter also! Pink and green go so well!
I love things to be organized- but my room can be a mess sometimes!!!

Im a sorority girl and loved every minute of it and I like alum life but miss my active role as a sister!!!!

How do you like blogging life?

A little Giveaway:



How Sweet it Is Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. hi! congrats on your new blog!! i'm sure lots of fun will ensue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog! can't wait to follow!

    ReplyDelete