Friday, April 1, 2011

Babysitting

I'm stuck babysitting so have not been by my computer to make some fun post with pictures!!!! Sorry! I love babysitting don't get me wrong but I have been working since 10 this morning at my elementry school and I'm def ready for bed!

I'm watching say yes to the dress one of my favorite shows to watch! All girls dream of their wedding day. I have mine planned out all I'm missing is the man to marry :( I def want to get married in Key West. It's one of my favorite places in the world! Something so preppy and calming about that place. Growing up in Florida and with a dad in the coast guard I grew up around the beach and boats! So what better then to have a beach wedding with the sun setting in the background! (pictures to come of my favorite place when I get back to my really computer and not just my phone)

I want a simple wedding with a lace dress with a cut out in my back! I want to get married with my grandmas ring and my moms pearls :) I love traditional, plain and simple; bit sometimes I love the pop of color. I want my colors to be Tiffany teal and a soft pale pink or the complete opposite navy and hot pink! Beach theme with star fish and seashells everywhere!

I hope I'm not the only one who dreams about their wedding :) Anyone else do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment