Saturday, March 26, 2011

Florida Filled Weekend!!!

Of course I went shopping last night.... hints the no post (sorry)

I finally used my gift card to victoria secret and bought a pair of gator sweat pants- not a normal staple for my wardrobe, but i might need a pair when I move to Michigan. I also bought a hot pink t-shirt that goes so well with my lilly bag :)


My bag and new shirt and of course my Lilly Koozie :)


My Pants- they make me so happy!

Today I went fishing with a friend and a few sisters....still no luck catching anything I never do!!!! Maybe the fish are scared of my barbie tackle box? It was the perfect day in Florida and I am def going to miss this weather when I move :( 


a picture from the fishing trip (I'm the one in the middle- with my favorite hat)


Has anyone ever moved far away from friends and family? how did you deal with your home-sickness?


A small give away over at Texas Prep. Im so in love with this giveaway so I think I might get one even if I dont win! 


How CUTE are these?

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I just found your blog and it's adorable! hmmm well when I started college I made all new friends. I guess the trick is to get involved in something. That way you're around the same group of people with similar interests!!

    I'm new to the blogging world, I hope you can come and follow mine: WhatMissLoves

    ReplyDelete